PGDL 2020-2021

Blue cacti

Star Member
Future Trainee
Junior Lawyer
Mar 18, 2020
Hi :) I’ll be studying the PGDL at the Leeds centre this year - I’ve already had my registration confirmed (ID card issued etc) and today I had to fill in a form with my timetabling preferences.

Nicktim

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Also received a timetable survey today. The options were 2-day or 3-day but it didn't specify which days or hours. As I'm being sponsored by my firm I was only able to pick the 3-day option.

Jooooopp7

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
Nov 25, 2019
I'll be at the waterloo campus! was wondering if anyone has access to anything on the VLE yet? I registered and have received confirmation but the VLE still hasn't updated and I have no access to timetables or anything :/

Nicktim

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I'll be at the waterloo campus! was wondering if anyone has access to anything on the VLE yet? I registered and have received confirmation but the VLE still hasn't updated and I have no access to timetables or anything :/

I asked when we would know what the timetable looks like and was told it would be shared with us on induction (guess thats 7th Sept). Trying to stay positive but have been reading quite a lot of negative press about BPP's handling of the current situation and my experience so far of them ignoring most of my contact and not sharing any info has made me a little anxious about how well the course is going to be run!

Tasha

Aug 17, 2020
I asked when we would know what the timetable looks like and was told it would be shared with us on induction (guess thats 7th Sept). Trying to stay positive but have been reading quite a lot of negative press about BPP's handling of the current situation and my experience so far of them ignoring most of my contact and not sharing any info has made me a little anxious about how well the course is going to be run!
I've been ok with contacting them so far but still haven't been sent registration details! Also in terms of content on the VLE is there any pre-reading or anything to be done? I was told today that all course materials would all be online which is disappointing, hard copies are so much easier.

Also does anyone want to make a group (eg on Facebook) that we can all join and then can add others to?

Remily

Apr 7, 2020
I've been ok with contacting them so far but still haven't been sent registration details! Also in terms of content on the VLE is there any pre-reading or anything to be done? I was told today that all course materials would all be online which is disappointing, hard copies are so much easier.

Also does anyone want to make a group (eg on Facebook) that we can all join and then can add others to?
When I had spoken to Admissions they told me there was no specific pre reading to be done as everything gets covered in induction. They said if I wanted I can read more generally around law but there are not any recommended materials.

I think a group sounds good!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.