breadpitt

Esteemed Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 21, 2021
    Thanks! May I ask (and sorry to bother), when did they tell you this? It clashes with my other scheme :( did they perhaps tell you when their June intake begins?
    It starts July 5th and goes on for the 2 weeks following that (I believe the last day would then be Friday the 16th).

It starts July 5th and goes on for the 2 weeks following that (I believe the last day would then be Friday the 16th).

KT

Star Member
    Nov 3, 2020
    Thanks! May I ask (and sorry to bother), when did they tell you this? It clashes with my other scheme :( did they perhaps tell you when their June intake begins?

Yes no problem at all! I know because I asked the HR lady for the dates of both schemes on the call where she offered me a place.

The June intake starts on the 14th of June and for the 2 weeks after that (so ending Friday the 25th I think). Hopefully you can email them and specify that you can only do June and they'll try their best to accommodate that. They said they'd send us an email with all the details and forms in the next few days so keep an eye out and maybe you can specify in your response to that! :)

Reactions: breadpitt

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.