OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    I just did the Career Unlocked/Skyrise City game today, and didn't receive any email and I haven't moved to the next stage on the pwc application page. When did you guys get emailed that they confirm you did the game?
    I can't remember how quickly I got the confirmation as I did the test on 15th November and got an email on the same day saying this:
    Thank you for your continued interest in a role at PwC, and completing Career Unlocked. We are currently reviewing all scores for the role, so please bear with us; we've received your results and we'll confirm the outcome of your tests around one week after the deadline which is 27-Jan-2021
    I do think it was quite instant though so maybe pop them an email if you haven't heard by tomorrow?

Reactions: h1

h1

Esteemed Member
    Oct 12, 2020
    I can't remember how quickly I got the confirmation as I did the test on 15th November and got an email on the same day saying this:
    Thank you for your continued interest in a role at PwC, and completing Career Unlocked. We are currently reviewing all scores for the role, so please bear with us; we've received your results and we'll confirm the outcome of your tests around one week after the deadline which is 27-Jan-2021
    I do think it was quite instant though so maybe pop them an email if you haven't heard by tomorrow?

Yeah, sounds good - thank you!! It was so mentally draining I don't want to do it again haha

• 🤝
    Reactions: OB

LegalLordLox

Legendary Member
    Jan 3, 2021
    I got through all of the procedures for the first year scheme in 2019 out of 11 I was one of 5 who were fast tracked for a AC - as I’m studying PT and working at Deloitte - I would have had to leave my job for the Vacation scheme offer!

hopefully I do well this year on the testing. I do remember their being one more stage before the game based assessment which was a virtual scenario (they may have not included that for direct VS apps).

good luck guys.

hopefullawyer123

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 25, 2020
    For those who have applied to PwC, did you receive an email from ‘HCCSOnboarding’ regarding the PwC ‘GBA’ assessment? I am rather confused. I usually receive emails directly from the PwC graduate email. Furthermore, I have no idea what a GBA assessment is.

Athina

Nov 11, 2020
    What were people’s scores? I got 8500 and I don’t think it’s any good 😔
    As mentioned above, I don't think the scores we see mean anything! I got a pretty poor score compared to many people who got through last year. However, I got through to the next stage and I think it was because my logical reasoning test went well, which didn't actually count towards my overall test score. Fingers crossed you will hear good news in a few days!!

Reactions: LegalLordLox

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.