Reed Smith Post SJT

Ali2020

Esteemed Member
Dec 11, 2019
@Jaysen I just received the below email from Reed Smith, please can you let me know if you think it would be appropriate for me to email GR and confirm that I want to continue with my application?

"We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete your application for the summer vacation scheme at Reed Smith.

We have received an unprecedented number of applications and as this scheme was primarily aimed at undergraduates, we will be withdrawing your application on the basis that the earliest training contract opportunity we have available will be to start in 2023.

We appreciate that all circumstances are different and so if you still wish to continue with your application then please feel free to email us at [email protected]"

Thanks

summer207

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Jan 22, 2021
@Jaysen I just received the below email from Reed Smith, please can you let me know if you think it would be appropriate for me to email GR and confirm that I want to continue with my application?

"We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete your application for the summer vacation scheme at Reed Smith.

We have received an unprecedented number of applications and as this scheme was primarily aimed at undergraduates, we will be withdrawing your application on the basis that the earliest training contract opportunity we have available will be to start in 2023.

We appreciate that all circumstances are different and so if you still wish to continue with your application then please feel free to email us at [email protected]"

Thanks
From the email, I’m pretty sure it’d be appropriate to email grad rec that you’d still like to be considered

Reactions: Ali2020

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.