Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

Just a heads up that I’ll be upgrading our servers tonight (so we can handle the traffic a bit better).

Hopefully that time will cause the least disruption, but please note, you may have difficulties accessing TCLA over the next 24 hours (48 at most). You may also note that any posts made or messages sent in this time may disappear.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience!

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Server upgrade is now completed and the website should be back to normal for most people. If you have particular problems on one device (e.g. mobile), please try clearing your cache.

Reactions: Daniel Boden

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Apologies - I know some people are still having trouble accessing TCLA. For the time being, using an incognito browser seems to do the trick. This should be resolved very soon.

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Looks like we've finally worked out what the issue is. TCLA should be pretty much back to normal now.

The 503 error may still come up from time to time - if so, please refresh the page a couple of times. We are currently working to fix this.

Last edited:

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi All,

I'm sure many of you may have seen an error when trying to use the forum from time to time (usually accompanied by a message noting capacity/maintenance work). Usually, if you wait 30 seconds and refresh the page, this should fix itself.

The problem is I need to take down TCLA to fix this. As it's peak season at the moment, I'll likely wait until the end of January before resolving this. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.