Slaughter & May - Winter Workshop AND TC application?

DestinywithDuplicity

Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 17, 2023
Heya, so I applied for a Slaughters TC as a graduate over the weekend. I wanted also to get insight and experience through the workshop. I want to know if I can also apply to the workshop - given it's the same application process should I change anything i.e. cover letter or CV? They seem to ask for the exact same things regarding commercial trainee aptitude, why law, why Slaughters etc. Would I be hindered by any chance for the TC application if I apply? Thanks very much in advance

Reactions: Lopez2017

sassoneb

• Oct 6, 2023
    Heya, so I applied for a Slaughters TC as a graduate over the weekend. I wanted also to get insight and experience through the workshop. I want to know if I can also apply to the workshop - given it's the same application process should I change anything i.e. cover letter or CV? They seem to ask for the exact same things regarding commercial trainee aptitude, why law, why Slaughters etc. Would I be hindered by any chance for the TC application if I apply? Thanks very much in advance
    Hi! Slaughter and May's FAQ says you cannot apply for both TC and Winter Workshop at the same time. Not sure what would happen.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.