SQE at BPP - term dates

cmcdumas

Dec 3, 2023
Hi this September 2024 I'm due to start the SQE at BPP as part of the City Consortium Program. Does any one have any information on what the term dates (start date, holidays etc) are for 2024, or what they were for 2023? Trying to plan ahead! Thanks in advance.

Reactions: axelbeugre

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Sep 14, 2023
Hi this September 2024 I'm due to start the SQE at BPP as part of the City Consortium Program. Does any one have any information on what the term dates (start date, holidays etc) are for 2024, or what they were for 2023? Trying to plan ahead! Thanks in advance.
I personally do not know this but I am sure you can find information about this on BPP website. I am set to start the SQE at the same time as you but I personally did not come across this information. What I would suggest though is messaging some current students on LinkedIn as they are the only ones who are able to tell you this exact information.

Reactions: cmcdumas

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.