Squire Patton Boggs personal statement

Soriginal234

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
I wouldn’t be too disheartened with SPB guys. Last year they did not offer all their training contracts and subsequently invited quite a few of the strong performing vac schemers back in for the summer scheme this year, as they felt as though they could not assess candidates properly virtually.

I assume this will impact the number of people they take on for their scheme this year.

Last edited:

NextStageOfTheApplication

Distinguished Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Nov 12, 2020
    I wouldn’t be too disheartened with SPB guys. Last year they did not offer all their training contracts and subsequentaly invited quite a few of the strong performing vac schemers back in for the summer scheme this year, as they felt as though they could not assess candidates properly virtually.

I assume this will impact the number of people they take on for their scheme this year.
    Thank you! Maybe it's not meant to be :)

Reactions: Soriginal234

s.manc786

Star Member
  • Jan 4, 2021
    so ive just done the SPB VI, you have 2 questions and 2 practice rounds which are completely different to the real questions! not too bad overall. has anyone else done it? id suggest doing it sooner rather than later in case theres difficulties with the platform and the deadline is missed

CP970

Jul 24, 2020
    so ive just done the SPB VI, you have 2 questions and 2 practice rounds which are completely different to the real questions! not too bad overall. has anyone else done it? id suggest doing it sooner rather than later in case theres difficulties with the platform and the deadline is missed
    Surprised they only did 2 questions, how much time did they give you preparation and to give an answer? Thanks!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.