Squire Patton Boggs personal statement

Luiz1001

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hi guys, could somebody please confirm how they know the VI is rolling? I haven't seen it on the email and I believe they gave everybody a super limited timeframe of around 2 working days anyway? I could be wrong, but I believe it is non-rolling? :)

AD2021

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Can anybody give an indication as to what to prep for? Is it competency/strength based or commercia
Hi guys, could somebody please confirm how they know the VI is rolling? I haven't seen it on the email and I believe they gave everybody a super limited timeframe of around 2 working days anyway? I could be wrong, but I believe it is non-rolling? :)
I didn’t see this on the interview, don’t worry!

M&ALawyer

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Jul 29, 2019
For reference to anyone who applied.

Last year I completed the video interview for SPB on the 21st January and was emailed an invitation for the AC on the 30th Jan.

I anticipate there will probably be similar timeline this year, if not slight delays due to WFH issues.

AD2021

Star Member
May 22, 2020
For reference to anyone who applied.

Last year I completed the video interview for SPB on the 21st January and was invited back for the AC on the 30th Jan.

I anticipate there will probably be similar timeline this year, if not slightly delayed due to WFH issues.
Brilliant thanks! The AC was on 30th or that’s when you found out you had got through

M&ALawyer

Valued Member
Future Trainee
Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant thanks! The AC was on 30th or that’s when you found out you had got through
Sorry – yes, I received the email on the 30th Jan. The AC itself was I think 6/7th Feb (the London office I think had the latest AC date)

Also having another go this year, so I am in the same boat on waiting post video interview!

Best of luck!

AD2021

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Sorry – yes, I received the email on the 30th Jan. The AC itself was I think 6/7th Feb (the London office I think had the latest AC date)

Also having another go this year, so I am in the same boat on waiting post video interview!

Best of luck!
How do you think it went? What questions did they ask you? Heard a few different ones so wondering if they varied by office. I’m applying to Leeds!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.