Stephenson Harwood Application question

Discussion in 'Applications Discussion' started by anulciak7, Jun 26, 2020.

1. anulciak7

anulciak7 Standard Member

TCLA Credits:
    Hi! Has anyone already submitted their application or is working on it now, and could perhaps help me with this question (under Careers Choice section):
    "Are there any particular matters which you wish to raise if invited to interview? Word count (max. 150 words)"
    What are they asking for here? I am quite struggling to figure out, thank you!

2. Jessica Booker

Jessica Booker Legendary Member
    Graduate Recruitment

TCLA Credits:
    They just want to prepare the interviewers for any questions you may have about the firm/the opportunity.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Alice G

Alice G Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator

TCLA Credits:
    I would be inclined to check with grad rec just in case, whether that means calling or emailing them for clarity as this is not standard in application forms. @Jessica Booker seems to have suggested the more logical reason and perhaps they want to gauge what matters to you and drives you through this section so you could suggest to grad rec if indeed it is a place to put your questions and queries and see what they say maybe :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. anulciak7

TCLA Credits:
    Thank you both very much! @Alice G thanks for suggestion, I will check with grad rec to be sure

• Like Like x 1
  5. KayM.

KayM. Active Member

TCLA Credits:
    I included a topic on their charity initiatives but it didn't come up in the interview and I didn't raise it either and was progressed, Regardless, it'd be good to also check with them.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. anulciak7

TCLA Credits: