Sullivan & Cromwell interview

ariapasiphae

Dec 28, 2018
Hi everyone - I have an upcoming Sull Crom interview at the beginning of January. I was wondering and would really appreciate any tips/details on what the interview will be like (more commercial/strength/motivation etc based?)

I would also really appreciate any opinions on what sets Sull Crom apart from other law firms (especially other US law firms).

Finally, I was also wondering whether anyone knows what the relevance of lateral hires for a law firm are.

Thanks!

Best,
Aria

Last edited:

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi everyone - I have an upcoming Sull Crom interview at the beginning of January. I was wondering and would really appreciate any tips/details on what the interview will be like (more commercial/strength/motivation etc based?)

I would also really appreciate any opinions on what sets Sull Crom apart from other law firms (especially other US law firms).

Finally, I was also wondering whether anyone knows what the relevance of lateral hires for a law firm are.

Thanks!

Best,
    Aria

Hey Aria,

Congrats on the interview. I'm afraid I'm yet to hear from someone interviewing at the firm but will keep an eye out!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.