Summer direct TC application window

ComplianceChange

Legendary Member
May 16, 2019
Hey guys,

Who is ready and motivated to start applying for these direct TCs?

I have received a barrage of rejections this season and I'm now getting my research started on the firms I'd like to apply to for the summer deadlines.

Does anyone have a list of firms that have an application window for the summer but don't actually recruit through it (for example Skadden).

Reactions: futuretraineecity

Lumree

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Highest Rated Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 17, 2019
    Hey guys,

Who is ready and motivated to start applying for these direct TCs?

I have received a barrage of rejections this season and I'm now getting my research started on the firms I'd like to apply to for the summer deadlines.

Does anyone have a list of firms that have an application window for the summer but don't actually recruit through it (for example Skadden).

Firms I know that recruit solely through VS:
    •CMS
    •Simmons & Simmons

D

Deleted member 2707

Macfarlanes and Baker McKenzie have this option I believe! Also, if you would like we could swap firms that offer this as I'm also looking into applying for direct TCs during the summer!

Dheepa

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Future Trainee
    TCLA Moderator
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    M&A Bootcamp
    Junior Lawyer 43
  • Jan 20, 2019
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, check this list out

I also think in general US firms tend to be the least likely to recruit from direct TC. Many only look at direct TC apps if someone from the VS has turned down the firm's offer

Reactions: Daniel Boden

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.