• Hey Guest, we're giving away a free month of TCLA Premium at 4pm today! Simply share your top vacation scheme tip in this thread.

TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

m2001

Gold Member
Jan 24, 2021
Unfortunately, your SVS application does still count as an application in the current academic year so you won’t be eligible to apply for the Training Contract during our current application window. We definitely encourage you to apply in our Winter Application window, it opens in October this year.

Mine wasn't necessarily a rejection though, I was ineligible for the summer vacation scheme, I just didn't know this. So asked if I could apply for TC as I hadnt been rejected as such. So I would assume it would be the same for you if you had been rejected.
Great, thank you for clarifying this - is the winter application window for 2024 TCs or 2025?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.