TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    Has anyone else also not heard from Freshfields, Weil, or NRF yet? All these WG and AC responses coming in have me worried... Do they send all the WG in one batch or do we think this is a PFO
    I can only provide clarity with regards to NRF and Weil.

- NRF, applied mid July, received WG invite
    - Weil, applied in days before deadline - heard nothing back

In light of the fact Weil are obviously sifting through apps, I am of the opinion atm, that no news is good news.

law2022x

Legendary Member
    Feb 21, 2022
    Has anyone else also not heard from Freshfields, Weil, or NRF yet? All these WG and AC responses coming in have me worried... Do they send all the WG in one batch or do we think this is a PFO
    I haven't yet heard from Weil and I applied on 26/07. I think as someone else has said that they are just going through applications still and so perhaps we shouldn't be worried.

traineedreamer

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Oct 23, 2019
    I haven't heard back from NRF, applied 8th July. All the WG invites definitely have me feeling anxious today!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.