Status
Not open for further replies.

Alison C

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Nov 27, 2019
    I have the NRF TI coming up shortly. Any advice would be appreciated. What kind of Qs should I expect?
    Just the usual. You can make an educated guess. The email tells you it's a mix of motivation and Comm Awareness and it is - maybe practise in a call with a friend so you are used to the feeling? You'd expect about 4 q's in 20 mins. Good luck, smile, keep your notes and a glass of water to hand...

Reactions: lawgrad2
    C

Caroline1999

Hi does anyone know if you miss a call from Travers Smith if they leave a voicemail or send an email? I had a missed call from an unknown number this morning however has been unable to reach the number when I try to phone back. I am a bit worried it may have been them.

Kubed

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Forum Winner
    Junior Lawyer 49
  • Nov 25, 2020
    Hi does anyone know if you miss a call from Travers Smith if they leave a voicemail or send an email? I had a missed call from an unknown number this morning however has been unable to reach the number when I try to phone back. I am a bit worried it may have been them.
    I was in the same situation last year! They didn't leave a voicemail for me but then did email a day or two later to invite me to interview.

Reactions: Caroline1999
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.