TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtothis

Star Member
  • Jan 2, 2022
    I just logged on to the BCLP Vantage page to apply for the direct TC and its saying no roles available - is it possible they've closed their apps early? They were there on Friday, and the deadline was 31 May...
    I attended their open day recently and they said they are currently doing AC’s for their vac schemes and will not be viewing TC applications until after the vac scheme AC’s.

I’ve found that the ATS they use isn’t the best. So I’d advise that you try to apply using a different browser or on a different day. Additionally you could also call/email their emerging talent team.

Reactions: BeGrateful.101

spamelinazoid

Legendary Member
  • Dec 19, 2021
    I'm surprised they don't do at least a small feedback note for the WG. Considering this is their only step before an AC, in my experience, other firms do give some sort of feedback at this stage, even if generic...

axbg

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 5, 2023
    what firms are you applying to for direct tc? i already have one SVS and waiting for an AC outcome for another but I want to be extra prepared so i am applying to some direct tcs, I am considering applying to Stephenson hardwood, ashurst and paul hastings (from which im doing a mentoring scheme w them and i'll be fast tracked), any other firms you all are applying to now?

• ℹ️
    Reactions: Estupiña Colada

kmo20

Legendary Member
    Jan 20, 2023
    Hi, for the BCLP application, is it necessary to use all 500 words for each question? If anyone has any advice on the application in general and particularly and the situational judgment question about working as a trainee in the finance department would be really appreciated :))

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.