TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    have NRF already sent out their next stage test?
    From my understanding with NRF, they review all applications after the deadline and then invite candidates as they go through the applications. Consequently, if you applied closer to the deadline, you'll probably be invited to complete the WG later than someone that applied earlier in the window.

For context, I applied on the deadline last cycle and I was invited to complete a WG on 5th August.

Hang in there!

asola

Star Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 15, 2022
    From my understanding with NRF, they review all applications after the deadline and then invite candidates as they go through the applications. Consequently, if you applied closer to the deadline, you'll probably be invited to complete the WG later than someone that applied earlier in the window.

For context, I applied on the deadline last cycle and I was invited to complete a WG on 5th August.

Hang in there!
    Did you get through the AC last cycle?

Reactions: sxw517

icl

Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jul 21, 2022
    Hey TCLA! Any advice/ guidance on first round with Morgan Lewis would be very much appreciated! Thank you! :)
    Hi, when did you apply? Would you happen to know if they are still looking at applications or have moved on to the next stage already? I haven't heard back from them post-application and am wondering if it is safe to assume a rejection by now. Thanks!

skiier

Jul 6, 2023
    Hi, when did you apply? Would you happen to know if they are still looking at applications or have moved on to the next stage already? I haven't heard back from them post-application and am wondering if it is safe to assume a rejection by now. Thanks
    Believe I applied in June, can’t remember the exact date. They’re hosting ACs next week, but can’t comment on whether they are still looking I’m afraid

Reactions: LlamaLaw and icl

thefutureladylawyer

Star Member
    Jul 14, 2022
    Has anyone heard anything from ES Cardiff? Had an email a few weeks ago to expect an update by July 31st. Last year they filled all spots from VS but I was told they were impressed by my application and to apply again next year. They did recommend applying for VS but as I work full time I couldn't apply for VS.

M0M007

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Apr 6, 2023

Hang in there!
    Hey is the WG the standard 40 question in 30 mins?

Reactions: nbpp48

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    Did anyone else have an issue with putting in all degree modules on Vantage for TC applications that use Vantage. For example, it only allowed me to fill in 3 module grades for each year instead of 4 modules for each year.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    TC Offer from Cripps!
    Congratulations! That is fantastic news.

Happy France GIF by UEFA

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.