TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Izzy1026

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 23, 2023
    Got a holding email from Bristows that says the following:

“This is just a quick note to say we have had some delay in coming back to you with next steps as we have had some conflicting internal deadlines with our Partners. Not having heard back from us is not an indication either way. We hope to start first round interviews in March so will be back in touch as soon as we know more.”

Anyone in the same situation? Given that some people received first round interview invitations at the same time today I’m gonna interpret this as a waitlist

Zi48

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 1, 2022
    Got a holding email from Bristows that says the following:

“This is just a quick note to say we have had some delay in coming back to you with next steps as we have had some conflicting internal deadlines with our Partners. Not having heard back from us is not an indication either way. We hope to start first round interviews in March so will be back in touch as soon as we know more.”

Anyone in the same situation? Given that some people received first round interview invitations at the same time today I’m gonna interpret this as a waitlist
    Sounds like the partners haven’t been able to review your VI/app yet, I would just take it as written. Doesn’t seem like it’s an indication of an outcome, people that have heard back might’ve had different partners reviewing theirs

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.