TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

LillyandSilver

Distinguished Member
Oct 18, 2023
Worried. Submitted a CV for a training contract I didn't list all my grades just the ones which I thought would be most relevant because I saw it on a workshop for some firms (not the firm I am applying to) Should I email and see if I can resubmit the CV with all my modules? They don't have an email for grad recruitment. Should I call the firm directly? I put the range of grades I got for my qualifying modules and specific grades for the optional modules and dissertation which I thought most relevant. Most legal recruiters have told me it is fine but I haven't got confirmation from the firm directly. I submitted it a while ago but the deadline isnt until the end of April. What should I do?

Reactions: Untilwinter

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.