TCLA Forum Survey 2021-22 (Win a 6 Month Premium Subscription + £50 Amazon Gift Card!)

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    Hi everyone,

I have launched our new 5-minute survey for 2021-22. If you can complete this, you'll be in for a chance to win a 6-month premium subscription and a £50 Amazon Gift Card. If you don't want the premium subscription, you can also trade this in.

Our yearly survey is an opportunity to better understand our forum members. I promise it doesn't take long at all and it really helps us to showcase TCLA when we present data to our partners. We then know how many of our users are university students or career changers, for example, or how many of our users are the first in their family to go to university.

START THE SURVEY

A big thank you to anyone who is able to complete this, it is very much appreciated.

Best,
    Jaysen

Dwight

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 21, 2019
    Hi everyone,

I have launched our new 5-minute survey for 2021-22. If you can complete this, you'll be in for a chance to win a 6-month premium subscription and a £50 Amazon Gift Card. If you don't want the premium subscription, you can also trade this in.

Our yearly survey is an opportunity to better understand our forum members. I promise it doesn't take long at all and it really helps us to showcase TCLA when we present data to our partners. We then know how many of our users are university students or career changers, for example, or how many of our users are the first in their family to go to university.

START THE SURVEY

A big thank you to anyone who is able to complete this, it is very much appreciated.

Best,
    Jaysen
    @Jaysen, it says the survey is closed.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.