TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M777

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2019
Congratulations! Can I ask when they got back to you? I'm worried it's a PFO for me since I haven't heard back from them
My Gibson Dunn timeline so far has been this.

Applied: 12/10
First round interview invite: 07/01/22
First round interview: 11/01
Second round interview invite: 12/01

Doing round 2 next week.

Donuttime

Legendary Member
Premium Member
May 17, 2021
The general theme is that if you flop a WG you hear back immediately. If you have not heard back for a while does that mean they might be reading your application by now?? at my wits end lol!

Reactions: OB

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    The general theme is that if you flop a WG you hear back immediately. If you have not heard back for a while does that mean they might be reading your application by now?? at my wits end lol!
    I typically find if you hear quickly after WG/any test then you probably passed but ofc depends on the firm! This is normally the case for firms that review your app before sending tests

Reactions: ZaraB

AW_08

Valued Member
    Dec 20, 2019
    Just received an email from Gibson Dunn saying that they are still reviewing applications. They said they will get back to every candidate irrespective of outcome but to be patient!

For reference, I applied for the summer vac scheme and sent my application on 25/10

Reactions: Rob93
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.