TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

law23

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 23, 2022
    Hi, how do you move on from a PFO? Had my first one yesterday but I have an interview tomorrow so I could really use some tips on how to dust myself off and carry on. Thanks in advance!

YUKI1201

Valued Member
  • Mar 3, 2021
    Hi, how do you move on from a PFO? Had my first one yesterday but I have an interview tomorrow so I could really use some tips on how to dust myself off and carry on. Thanks in advance!
    fact is that 99% of the people get PFOs (1% being those who apply to like 1 scheme and get an offer), even the BEST applicants - sometimes it's just that the firm doesn't think you'll fit to each other instead of seeing you as not good enough. The fact that you have an incoming interview is the best evidence that you're perfectly qualified and capable of making a good solicitor (not everyone gets interviews!). Now focus on the interview and seize it because you deserve that one and more opportunities. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.