TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

futuretraineecity

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Mar 2, 2020
Does anyone have any tips for questions at the end of the interview that I can tailor to the practice area of the interviewer? I don’t know the interviewers’ practices but might prepare the main ones just incase

John Doe

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 18, 2021
Anyone who got the Reed Smith holding email over the weekend heard back from them this week? (Slightly asking this to manifest a reply for us all today)

I think no one who received the holding email has heard anything yet. I guess they are just waiting to mass eliminate us together 😅 Can't see any silver lining from this waiting given the first AC slot is taking place in 4 days I believe???

• 🤝
Reactions: AW_08, bibss and anon123456789

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Does anyone have any tips for questions at the end of the interview that I can tailor to the practice area of the interviewer? I don’t know the interviewers’ practices but might prepare the main ones just incase
You don’t have to tailor your questions to the interviewers practice area, especially if it isn’t an area you are actually that interested in.

The interview is about you, not about them, and so your questions do not need to be tailored to them unless they are also relevant/important to you.

Reactions: futuretraineecity

Parsorandini

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Oct 8, 2021
I think no one who received the holding email has heard anything yet. I guess they are just waiting to mass eliminate us together 😅 Can't see any silver lining from this waiting given the first AC slot is taking place in 4 days I believe???
Surely if we were all getting rejected by then they would have just done it by now? Am I being overly optimistic? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.