TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawfulx

Star Member
Jan 2, 2021
Highest was excellence and critical thinking and lowest was commercial thinking (lol) then 90th percentile in WG :)

how about you?
For me, my highest were Resilience and Working with other. Lowest was leadership preference. I actually don't know how much I scored for the WG test. Did you email them about it?

F99

Legendary Member
Dec 1, 2021
Does anyone know how long Linklaters take to come back after the deadline? :)

Also if the portal says 70% completed and there's a tick next to candidate review, does that mean anything?

Last year, the furthest I got is 60% and my application was unsuccessful at candidate review stage.
Can't remember fully (so may be wrong) but I think last year I had a tick by candidate review while they were still deciding and then was rejected at at candidate review stage (mine said 77% though not 60%). So not sure the tick does mean anything...

Reactions: OB

OB

Legendary Member
2020 Community Winner
Junior Lawyer
  • Feb 10, 2020
    For me, my highest were Resilience and Working with other. Lowest was leadership preference. I actually don't know how much I scored for the WG test. Did you email them about it?
    Yes I did! I hadn’t bothered the last two years but thought I would out of curiosity this year. They send you a detailed report so quite useful, only took a few hours to get it too!

Reactions: Lawfulx
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.