TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RkRk0681

Star Member
  • Mar 16, 2021
    Me! Every AC invite makes me feel like my chances are dwindling but I do remember CMS being one of those firms where no news is actually good news - they seem to send out rejections and invites almost at random
    Thank you, that's reassuring. I only completed the VI last week so I'm hoping that's why they're taking their time :)

unserious candidate

Distinguished Member
    Future Trainee
  • Nov 7, 2021
    Hey everyone, I'm reading through Jake Schogger/Chris Stoakes's books and I have a general understanding of the M&A process but I actually cannot remember all the tiny minute details like "liability caps" or "break clauses" really detailed stuff. Would this be detrimental at AC?
    well if it is, I will not be progressing in any of my AC's because I haven't the faintest clue what they are lol 😭

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.