TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemperParatus

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Jan 9, 2022
I don't think anyone here can answer that unfortunately...but remember it's not a rejection until you hear definitively from the firm in question!
yes you are right; I spent sooo much time on the macfarlanes app perfecting it, its the one firm I rlly want to work at, so much that I'll apply as many times as I possibly can to get in

• 🤝
Reactions: Kubed

djqb

Legendary Member
Sep 6, 2020
Sorry if this is a silly question but I just want to be clear- since the Osborne Clarke deadline is 15/01, does that mean we have until 23:59pm that day to submit it?
Hi! - Just wanted to let you know that you also need to complete the verbal reasoning test before 23:59 on 15 Jan 2022, after submitting your application for it to be considered

They send it to you automatically after application submission 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.