TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

imdeded

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 5, 2022
has anyone completed the latham and watkins behavioural assessment before? just got the email and the description seems a bit vague. thanks!
it's honestly just common sense, logic and emotional intelligence questions, it's not really something you need to prepare for so don't worry

• 🤝
Reactions: AvniD

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2022
Does anyone know who the Training Principle is at Davis Polk? It says we should address the cover letter to them but I cant seem to find their name.
Emily Lawrence and Eloise Greenberry were HR and recruitment at the open day but I am not sure who/which of them is the training principle.

EDIT: Dan Hirschovits - Partner & Training Principal

Reactions: readylawyer1

WAL007

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Jun 19, 2022
Ok I just submitted my summer vac app for HL and in one of my vac scheme work experience, I made the following typo - "2 years, In 2022," . I should have typed in instead of In. Can anyone tell me if this is going to impact the overall prospect of my app being considered and whether I could change it? I am not sure how to use Vantage, seems very confusing as it did not allow me to preview the app.

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    • 🤝
    Reactions: AvniD and a06k01
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.