TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
You could even if it is a non-CV blind process - it is just more that you’ll probably need a bit more detail/thoroughness to your in person answers compared to your application.

I would echo this! I had an ac this Tuesday and everything I mentioned was written in my cv and I was successful. As Jessica said, you’ll just have to elaborate and give context to experiences in the interview.
Thank you!

Reactions: jnice

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Any idea when they will start getting back to everyone? :( the wait is so long. :(
Email post-app said within 4 weeks of the deadline, so probably early February? I think since it’s straight to interview/AC post-app, they’ll read them all quite thoroughly (+ they’re a great firm so I fear they’ve had A LOT of apps to read 😅)

• 🏆
Reactions: BeGrateful.101
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.