Status
Not open for further replies.

Kubed

Legendary Member
Future Trainee
Forum Winner
Junior Lawyer 49
  • Nov 25, 2020
    If a business is looking to expand in Asia and they have ongoing litigation claims - how would this be an issue? would this be considered as an issue?
    Potentially, depending on the value of the claims I would imagine? If there are multiple and particularly large claims they may not have the capital needed to expand - as this would need to be spent on funding/defending the claim and any subsequent damages/costs. There may also be reputational issues depending on the context/nature of the claims, which could hamper any expansion.

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 8, 2022
    Has their deadline passed Law Careers Net says 31st January but their website does not say anything and the application form on their website which is a word document says 15th January.
    I was under the presumption that it was the 15th of jan - at least that’s what I thought when I applied but I do not know my source

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.