TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelawstudent2000

Star Member
Jan 16, 2023
Hopefully they can give us all an extension! Because I put a lot of effort into my application . I’ve emailed grad rec so I guess we just have to wait . I’m sure they are wondering why they are getting so many emails 🤣

lawyering

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 29, 2020
Ill do it as well! In

It’s been rubbish for a few days😅 I was populating my education over the weekend and I kept getting logged out
You’re so right! I also did my education over the weekend and just remembered how slow it was but didn’t think much of it/put it down to my wifi

also, just in case you hadn’t used it, My Locker is a godsend for the education section!

Harrison.jm

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2022
Hopefully they can give us all an extension! Because I put a lot of effort into my application . I’ve emailed grad rec so I guess we just have to wait . I’m sure they are wondering why they are getting so many emails 🤣
that's a good thing as they wont think your just trying to get an app in past the deadline!

Reactions: thelawstudent2000

Lawstudta1

• Jan 31, 2023
    Grad rec opening their emails tmr:

Guy Become GIF

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.