TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pius XIII

Standard Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2020
Last year a friend of mine mentioned Macfarlanes granted applicants an extension as their system crashed near the deadline. Would it be worth emailing Mayer Brown and Charles Russell Speechlys looking for a similar remedy?

lawyering

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
Oct 29, 2020
in the same position as yall with Shoosmiths - such a relief that it's not just me!

tbh as future lawyers we should have anticipated this...although in our defence i think allhires has been rubbish all day

Hmm123

Star Member
Jan 5, 2023
Just emailed Shoosmiths, hopefully we get an extension. Such a shame as everything was prepped in advance to submit
Ill do it as well! In
in the same position as yall with Shoosmiths - such a relief that it's not just me!

tbh as future lawyers we should have anticipated this...although in our defence i think allhires has been rubbish all day
It’s been rubbish for a few days😅 I was populating my education over the weekend and I kept getting logged out

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.