TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie McCallum

Premium Member
  • Nov 21, 2020
    For competency questions, does anyone know whether you should use multiple examples of the competency (e.g., 3 x STAR), or should you just focus on developing one example well?
    I would have 6-7 scenarios practiced where you displayed multiple competencies and pracitce them following the STAR format because it sounds articulate. When competencies overlap like teamwork, communication etc, priorities scenarios that have niche competencies for later, e.g., innovative, working with a difficult team member for example.

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Jan 13, 2021
    Received the following email from Ropes for those who couldn’t submit:

“I have contacted the all-hires system to help get some guidance on this. We would like you to submit your application and will try to get the all-hires support team to help us on this.”

I suspect everyone will get this too :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.