TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM23

Esteemed Member
Dec 10, 2022
I really don't like this Amberjack interactive assessment. I have done a few of these and I really don't understand why we are given multiple calculations and mathematics problems instead of more behavioral or situational ones. Even being asked what I would like to be famous for at the end like??? I literally started talking about being a director or something lmao

Very weird

lawapplicant

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2023
I really don't like this Amberjack interactive assessment. I have done a few of these and I really don't understand why we are given multiple calculations and mathematics problems instead of more behavioral or situational ones. Even being asked what I would like to be famous for at the end like??? I literally started talking about being a director or something lmao

Very weird
Yes I agree completely. Thanks Eisa and the others for sharing info on WBD assessment. I sharnt be wasting my time doing it.

wz_13

Distinguished Member
Jan 3, 2023

Very weird
Did they let you use your phone calculator and also do we have to dress smartly?

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Oct 26, 2022
Did they let you use your phone calculator and also do we have to dress smartly?
Haven’t taken the assessment in question, but would be weird if you couldn’t use a calculator (unless they’re maybe fermi problems or similar). I’d imagine they’re trying to find out how you think, rather than how good your mental maths is!

Reactions: wz_13
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.