Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone - just to say January is our peak time in the forums and I won't be able to answer everyone's questions. A lot of what I typically answer can be found using the forum search function where the same questions have been asked before, so I would encourage you to use this as you are likely to get a quicker response!

Highnumberofapplicants

Valued Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 18, 2021
    Hi everyone - just to say January is our peak time in the forums and I won't be able to answer everyone's questions. A lot of what I typically answer can be found using the forum search function where the same questions have been asked before, so I would encourage you to use this as you are likely to get a quicker response!
    Just wanted to say thanks for the constant hustle! I know personally I’ve really improved my apps because of a lot of the advice on these forums so I really am grateful for all the help!

axbg

Esteemed Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Jan 5, 2023
    I assume Reed Smith looks at our SST strengths in conjunction with the app, since everyone who was eligible for the VS was sent the SST....but does anyone know how much emphasis they place on our strengths, or is there just a benchmark?
    not everyone got the test, there was a screening before!

Reactions: GlorzG

Uvaia

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Jul 31, 2022
    yes they have been sending PFOs for weeks, but yeah you are right could mean nothing. However, I feel as though I aced my WG.
    I sent my application on the 12th December. I saw someone posting they had heard back and they applied after I had. I haven't heard back yet 💀

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.