TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambs123

Legendary Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hey guys, this isn’t regarding VSs or TCs but I just secured my first paralegal role!!! Ahhh!!

I feel like it’s been such a hard journey, applying to full time jobs and TCs, but I’ve never felt so proud of myself for sticking it through, even if it’s just an entry level role!

I wanted to share this because in the last few months, I’ve felt so low and hopeless. I’ve even contemplated giving up on commercial law because I didn’t feel like I was good enough.

this small success has made me feel so much better and I’m so excited!!! It really just shows that resilience is so important, and we will all feel this when we secure TCs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.