TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennifer

Esteemed Member
Oct 4, 2020
NRF AC invite! I have never been to an assessment centre before so I would greatly appreciate any info/guidance!

Hi- Congratulations! I was just wondering if you have been given a date for your AC? My interview scheduler doesn't seem to be working so just wondering how you navigated it/found out the date?
Congrats!! when did you do your TI? :)

Abgaal

Legendary Member
Premium Member
May 24, 2019
So I did my MoFo AC today (morning) - tell me why they asked me questions about contract law - things I studied 4 years ago. I am not going to remember what I did 4 years ago loooool. “What’s the formalities of forming a contract” - I mean the question wasn’t that hard - I’ve managed to answer it I guess, but they asked me an EU questions which has thrown me off guard.. “what the difference between a directive and regulations under EU Law” like HUUUUUUUUUUUH

but I did my Jones Day AC today in the afternoon - went well though - so compensated that 😂

Adrian_S

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
Jan 13, 2021
So I did my MoFo AC today (morning) - tell me why they asked me questions about contract law - things I studied 4 years ago. I am not going to remember what I did 4 years ago loooool. “What’s the formalities of forming a contract” - I mean the question wasn’t that hard - I’ve managed to answer it I guess, but they asked me an EU questions which has thrown me off guard.. “what the difference between a directive and regulations under EU Law” like HUUUUUUUUUUUH

but I did my Jones Day AC today in the afternoon - went well though - so compensated that 😂

Absolutely wild! Could I ask when you applied?

Reactions: Lily1234 and S87
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.