TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMA

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Nov 19, 2020
Sorry for all the questions but does anyone know if HL send a confirmation after completing the WG? Just did it and I haven’t received anything but just making sure!
No they don't, I finished mine today and didn't receive anything. But I did email them to ask for my score and they replied like an hour and a bit later, so if you want to check if you passed you can.

Also does it seem to anyone else that 18th percentile as a pass for HL is really low?

Reactions: bhbuygu
No they don't, I finished mine today and didn't receive anything. But I did email them to ask for my score and they replied like an hour and a bit later, so if you want to check if you passed you can.

Also does it seem to anyone else that 18th percentile as a pass for HL is really low?
Yes it is low (if it even is there true 'pass rate')

I saw a post earlier that I was going to reply to saying HL review your app holistically - your WG score with your app. But if you are getting 18 percentile you aren't getting that to that AC lol.

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2022
Yes it is low (if it even is there true 'pass rate')

I saw a post earlier that I was going to reply to saying HL review your app holistically - your WG score with your app. But if you are getting 18 percentile you aren't getting that to that AC lol.
I could be completely wrong Cus I did my WG whilst at gym but I’m pretty sure the norm group is harder for HL. Apparently grad rev said 32/40 will put u at 18th. Also heard of people getting 20-30th last year and getting through

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.