TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpLawyer00

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Aug 8, 2022
Hi, I have a similar problem and have emailed them kindly asking for alternative arrangements or for the date to be earlier, as I cannot make the date they gave- I really hope they do accommodate :(. Do email to let them know, as I feel they're more likely to have more than one date if multiple of us face the same issues. Fingers crossed for us
Did they respond?

kokothemagicdragon

Legendary Member
Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 23, 2021
    Hi thanks for your reply. I applied to large international law firms this cycle (no US/MC). So far I got through application stage with a few and still waiting to hear back from some w/ deadlines in January. Made to AC with 2 firms last cycle and didn't pass.
    Ahhhh well at least you know that you are qualified! I think that at this point the best chances for you are to enlarge your list of firms you apply to to in the next cycle. It sadly is a numbers game, especially when you international but I'm sure you'll do well! I don't know much about MC firms but US feel free to reach out :)

Reactions: eleven14og

AvniD

Legendary Member
    Future Trainee
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 25, 2021
    Hi everyone! After working on the forum team for almost 1.5 years, I have now left TCLA to take a short break before commencing my training contract.

I have LOVED interacting with all of you and being a part of our incredible community. This community has been such a constant source of inspiration, joy and support for me and, from the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you for helping make this job so wonderful for me.

My truest wish is for this community to grow from strength to strength and for all of you to achieve everything you are working towards - there really isn't a more hardworking, kind and determined lot of aspiring solicitors anywhere than right here on our forum 😊

A big thank you to @Jessica Booker for being my anchor in the forum team and a shout out to @Jaysen for giving me this opportunity!

All the best everyone, you have SO got this! 💪🏼 Adios!

HopefulFutureTrainee123

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 26, 2022
    Hi everyone! After working on the forum team for almost 1.5 years, I have now left TCLA to take a short break before commencing my training contract.

I have LOVED interacting with all of you and being a part of our incredible community. This community has been such a constant source of inspiration, joy and support for me and, from the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you for helping make this job so wonderful for me.

My truest wish is for this community to grow from strength to strength and for all of you to achieve everything you are working towards - there really isn't a more hardworking, kind and determined lot of aspiring solicitors anywhere than right here on our forum 😊

A big thank you to @Jessica Booker for being my anchor in the forum team and a shout out to @Jaysen for giving me this opportunity!

All the best everyone, you have SO got this! 💪🏼 Adios!
    Thank you so much for everything, and best of luck with your Training Contract!! :)

j.s.cox

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Forum Winner
    Junior Lawyer
  • Jan 29, 2022
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.