TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattyasha

Distinguished Member
Jan 15, 2023
How do you guys cope with this? It’s ridiculous. I’m on edge constantly. I know a watched pot never boils but I’m checking my emails constantly. Not had anything back from anyone yet. One minute I’m gutted not to have heard from anyone but the next I’m relieved as no news is good news and not a PFO. The suspense is killing me (well, lack of control lol)

futuretrainee202X

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2022
How do you guys cope with this? It’s ridiculous. I’m on edge constantly. I know a watched pot never boils but I’m checking my emails constantly. Not had anything back from anyone yet. One minute I’m gutted not to have heard from anyone but the next I’m relieved as no news is good news and not a PFO. The suspense is killing me (well, lack of control lol)
Personally, I focus on writing other applications and preparing so that I would do well in the next round instead of checking emails all the time. Knowing that I'm working hard to prepare for a potential interview round keeps my head cool(er).

Tattyasha

Distinguished Member
Jan 15, 2023
Personally, I focus on writing other applications and preparing so that I would do well in the next round instead of checking emails all the time. Knowing that I'm working hard to prepare for a potential interview round keeps my head cool(er).
I would but I’m managing two property renovations and looking after 3 children under 4 so I can’t do my applications until they go to bed. It’s easy to check an email but hard to not think about it when I’m playing trains 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.