TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe123451

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 19, 2022
    I applied Friday evening and got the email inviting me to interview at 10am, so unexpectedly fast!
    Oh man, I applied on Wednesday night so I’ll presume PFO as not heard a bean 🤦‍♀️😢
    oh gosh, I still haven't heard so I'm really hoping we both don't get PFOd lol but congrats @ms167bs !!

• 🤝
    Reactions: ms167bs

Sachin Chandra

Esteemed Member
    Premium Member
    Apr 16, 2020
    How do you guys cope with this? It’s ridiculous. I’m on edge constantly. I know a watched pot never boils but I’m checking my emails constantly. Not had anything back from anyone yet. One minute I’m gutted not to have heard from anyone but the next I’m relieved as no news is good news and not a PFO. The suspense is killing me (well, lack of control lol)
    Same here. No responses whatsoever so my anxiety tells me that its all PFOs without confirmation

kokothemagicdragon

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 23, 2021
    Is it bad to email grad rec after not hearing back post-application?
    I don't think it'll change much unless you need to hear back soon to make a decision on an offer you have which would conflict... best to just wait, other than the emotional strain XD, not much will change regardless of getting the outcome tomorrow or next month imo

but I guess it's not bad

Reactions: toribabylawyer
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.