TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayemuse

Distinguished Member
  • Jan 23, 2022
    I saw some asking when Mayer Brown got back abt the test. For me (Summer) I applied on 7 Jan and got an invite to the test on 16 Jan, and they sent the feedback report of my test on 24 Jan.

Haven’t heard back from it though, but considering the feedback for my test we’re all below average to average in all sections, I’m not expecting much 🥴

bhbuygu

Valued Member
  • Dec 23, 2022
    CMS Academy Offer!!! I’m absolutely shocked and currently shaking! This is my third application cycle and I thought I would never get a VS offer but my dreams have finally come true! I want to thank the entire TCLA community for helping me achieve this
    Posts like these make me so happy!! Congratulations! Hope we all get a TC this year :)

jomar

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 20, 2022
    Goodwin AC! Someone above asked if this is the final round - asking again, is it?

Other updates:
    (1) Summer Scheme at US firm
    (2) In the 3rd of 4th stage at a second US firm, and;
    (3) PFO at AC round of a third US firm.

Good luck to everyone!
    Might I add another update (4) Rejected at 10 other US firms, with not even a "we liked your application" type of reply.

Much like everyone here, the resilience we are all gaining by going through this process will make us better people as we progress forward throughout each of our careers.

Ghassen

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 24, 2022
    I saw some asking when Mayer Brown got back abt the test. For me (Summer) I applied on 7 Jan and got an invite to the test on 16 Jan, and they sent the feedback report of my test on 24 Jan.

Haven’t heard back from it though, but considering the feedback for my test we’re all below average to average in all sections, I’m not expecting much 🥴
    I had the same feedback! Below average in all sections... Although I did well in most of them. I don't know if this is a direct eliminatory factor or we still have chances to go through.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.