TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fd321

Esteemed Member
Premium Member
Mar 3, 2023
Has anyone heard from CRS post-VI for Spring? I can't see anyone that has but it is getting quite close to the scheme dates!
No I haven’t heard back post VI either, has anyone heard back from Boodle Hatfield yet post app? I attended an in person interview for Wedlake Bell for their Summer London VS on Tuesday if that is useful to anyone.

AlCapone

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Emailed a firm's HR yesterday, one week after a final interview and they still haven't replied. What's strange is that I know there have already been mass PFOs sent out and the majority of the Vac scheme places have been filled. So what are they waiting for 😰 ???? And do you think it's leaning towards a rejection?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Emailed a firm's HR yesterday, one week after a final interview and they still haven't replied. What's strange is that I know there have already been mass PFOs sent out and the majority of the Vac scheme places have been filled. So what are they waiting for 😰 ???? And do you think it's leaning towards a rejection?
You only emailed yesterday.

HR are not able to immediately respond to most queries people have. You need to exercise patience in this situation - unfortunately, you are unlikely to be a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.