TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

0800KP

Dec 20, 2023
Akin Gump PFO post-test, Skadden PFO, Weil PFO post-application, Linklaters PFO after getting 93rd percentile on Watson Glaser and Willkie PFO post-application OMG can law firms give me a break today please no more PFO's today.
Hey, I got 93rd percentile too! I'm still on hold for the Spring Vac Scheme, when did you receive a response?

nj3352

Star Member
Jan 4, 2024
I submitted my freshfields applications a few days ago but i forgot to include that i applied for their first year scheme last year and was unsuccessful, I've done the watson glaser but it says that they will review the wg together with the application when deciding on people for the AC , is it worth emailing them to correct this?

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I submitted my freshfields applications a few days ago but i forgot to include that i applied for their first year scheme last year and was unsuccessful, I've done the watson glaser but it says that they will review the wg together with the application when deciding on people for the AC , is it worth emailing them to correct this?
Were you asked whether you had applied before in the application?

EliteWhovian

Legendary Member
  • Dec 8, 2022
    Speaking about Simmons, this is a dumb question but I want to know the latest I can do it:

I was invited to the test on Thursday 28th and starting from tomorrow (aka the 29th), I have ten working days to complete the test. When is the latest I can do it? I have a rough idea but I just want to double check

sxw517

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    Speaking about Simmons, this is a dumb question but I want to know the latest I can do it:

I was invited to the test on Thursday 28th and starting from tomorrow (aka the 29th), I have ten working days to complete the test. When is the latest I can do it? I have a rough idea but I just want to double check
    January 8th, I would say, taking into account public holidays.

Legalstalker

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
  • Oct 9, 2023

Are u sure it’s 10 working days and not 10 calendar days?

Reactions: Sharon Wu

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.