TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

futurelegallyblonde

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2023
Hey guys, where do you begin looking when a firm says "what work have we done recently that interests you" I never know where to begin researching as a lot of things firms do are only reported on their website (from what I can tell), so it's difficult to draw 250-300 words out on this. I'd appreciate any advice on where to look and how to go about answering this 🤗🙏

Law_Between_Life

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2023
I have my first AC of the cycle on 16 Jan.

Group exercises seem like something that is essentially hard to prepare for (aside from commercial knowledge that might assist the scenario). Does anyone have advice about what I could do to prepare? The AC is CMS London if that helps more with the specifics.

I appreciate any advice.

Manuchelsout

Legendary Member
Nov 8, 2023
I have my first AC of the cycle on 16 Jan.

Group exercises seem like something that is essentially hard to prepare for (aside from commercial knowledge that might assist the scenario). Does anyone have advice about what I could do to prepare? The AC is CMS London if that helps more with the specifics.

I appreciate any advice.
I believe @nthero has it that day also but don't quote me on that and mine is on 17

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.