TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Seven

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 15, 2022
Reed Smith VI invite (at last!)

If anyone knows the structure (i.e. how long we have to answer questions, whether questions are just motivational or firm-related and commercial) or has any insight, it would be much appreciated if you could share that info with me!
It’s strength-based, you have unlimited time to prepare so don’t worry. Also when is your deadline? Trying to figure out when they will get back to us post-VI

Erspencer

Aug 4, 2023
Has anyone heard back from Eversheds Sutherland ( PFO or AC invite) post-VI if you’ve done the VI at the end of December?

I’m stressing out because they said if successful the AC would be next Wednesday so when are they going to let me know??😫
Hi I had my AC today for Eversheds- but there are two more dates at the end of the month

• 🤝
Reactions: bella98

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.