Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Slightly related and unrelated, does corporate law go underneath the commercial law umbrella? so would being a commercial solicitor involve corporate law too? For some reason it has always confused me @Jessica Booker
They are sometimes interchangeable terms and sometimes commercial is a sub-division of a corporate group. It’s really a bit complicated as there isn’t one set approach - so I would see how the firm you are applying to describes it.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys, I have an AC with HSF and was looking for any preparation tips. I am a STEM student and therefore my course can't offer me any advice on preparation for this, it is also my first cycle of vac scheme apps and my first one through to this stage so any advice or tips/tricks would be really appreciated!!!
Alongside getting support from our community, your university careers service may still be able to help, even if your faculty can’t.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.