TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

legally.brown

Legendary Member
  • Sep 27, 2021
    did anyone not get an email from W&C?
    I applied mid Dec and havent heard from them since. Im assuming pfo but they can at least confirm it😭
    Don’t worry! I would say don’t try and guess how these firms work. Only god know lol.
    It’s not a pfo until you get that email. Maybe they are sending it in batches as they review?

axelbeugre

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Junior Lawyer
    Sep 14, 2023
    What does it mean when you have applied to a firm and suddenly that's the top firm in your 'recently viewed' on Linkedin? Does Grad rec often check applicant profiles?
    They often do but I would not know why. I am assuming that they are checking what you post and what you liked too to see what kind of person you are but I am just assuming here.

Reactions: jplaw1010

latome19

Standard Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Nov 13, 2023
    Hi everyone, if anyone has done a Latham AC recently, could you please dm me (as I know that some people have already received their offers). In exchange I can provide detailed insight into Cleary or Sidley ACs.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.