TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

futuretrainee2024

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 2, 2022
    for those with a w&c spring ac, how long did it take to hear back after vi? its been like 2 weeks now so just want a rough idea lol. usually late news after a vi is a pfo for me but I could be wrong

Last edited:

MrHubertLouis

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 5, 2021
    Can somebody shed some light on what Mayer Brown’s tests are like? Coz in the email they mentioned an SJT and a VR. The practice link takes you to Cappfinity and they have “Online – Behavioural Assessments” and “Online – Cognitive Assessments” which I’m guessing is the equivalent, but they also mention a written exercise and VI for the SJT part???

Zi48

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 1, 2022
    Can somebody shed some light on what Mayer Brown’s tests are like? Coz in the email they mentioned an SJT and a VR. The practice link takes you to Cappfinity and they have “Online – Behavioural Assessments” and “Online – Cognitive Assessments” which I’m guessing is the equivalent, but they also mention a written exercise and VI for the SJT part???
    The initial tests are just an SJT and VR (automatic). Then after your application has been reviewed with those test scores, you could be invited to do the job simulation which has SJT, VI and written elements

Reactions: MrHubertLouis

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.