TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Lola333

Star Member
Aug 27, 2023
For anyone who’s done A&O’s AC, did you find you did well in case study but not the scenario interview. Just did it and I feel as though I bombed it, I’ve lost all hope.
I felt I did better in the scenario interview than the case study so I'm sure it's just personal opinion! I'm sure they consider it holistically so I wouldn't worry :)

VacayScheme

Distinguished Member
Nov 14, 2023
Hi! Has anybody heard back from DLA regarding the AC invite, but outside of London? I have not seen anybody hearing back for regional offices so just wondering if anyone has heard anything?
I'm also waiting for an AC (hopefully!) after passing the VI a couple weeks ago for the Manchester office. Feels like I'm in DLA purgatory - Fingers crossed we hear soon!

• 🤝
  • Haha
Reactions: lovelaw223 and Sharon Wu

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.