TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

laby201

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2021
ngl im a bit scared my apps been under review since nov 21st after doing the test so I reckon they might be responding in the next 2 weeks
I see a few have already received PFOs and I’ve seen one acceptance. Perhaps they’re going through Spring VS first and then doing the Summer ones? They seem to be pretty quick though in comparison to other firms!

mfuturetrainee

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 21, 2021
    I see a few have already received PFOs and I’ve seen one acceptance. Perhaps they’re going through Spring VS first and then doing the Summer ones? They seem to be pretty quick though in comparison to other firms!
    I jus checked and ive applied for spring 😭 so now it almost feels like im waiting for my own execution date

• Haha
    Reactions: Sharon Wu

Lola333

Star Member
    Aug 27, 2023
    For anyone who’s done A&O’s AC, did you find you did well in case study but not the scenario interview. Just did it and I feel as though I bombed it, I’ve lost all hope.
    I felt I did better in the scenario interview than the case study so I'm sure it's just personal opinion! I'm sure they consider it holistically so I wouldn't worry :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.